Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dream of Senses

You make me feel
In a way I’ve missed
It’s been so long
Since I’ve been kissed

Not the kiss
of lips and tongues
But the meeting of eyes
Love filling my lungs

The tangling of fingers
A grasp of the heart
That tissue long dead
Now alive and a part

Of an organ of fire
This tongue in my brain
The whispers of solace
A golden refrain

A flash of red color
Arouses my mind
The taste of your love
A giving in kind

Twining and twisting
My eyes drink in new thirst
You grab my heart’s lining
I want your soul first

A pleasured gratuity
Eyes, fingers, skin
Yet planted beneath them
A love grows within

Light gleams inside me
A radiance of senses
Leaving behind
All those sad recompenses

But wait......

I rise in the darkness
Forlorn and befuddled
It’s all been a dream
In hopes I have huddled

A figure that resonates
Loneliness yet
I close my eyes tightly
And try to forget

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home