Sunday, November 27, 2005

Angles and Curves

I Want a Man-
Who has an urgent need to feel my skin, to breathe in my scent
To understand our words, our looks, our hesitating touch
Who can trace the outline of my lips with his finger, to make me shudder and sigh at the promises written there
To listen while I talk and talk while I love
Who will grasp my hair and trace a path along my bare neck with a finger, with his lips
To graze his lips across my ear as he tells me who he thinks I am, as he tells me how he wants to find out
Who exists, who looks at me from afar, feels me from above, and gets under my skin
To press close, hovering over suggestive possibilities, leaving me to think of nothing else
Who will make my skin both blaze and cool with his touch
The curve, it blends with angles to create a scape which this man will want to possess-I want a man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home